Wednesday 23 November 2011

STANDARD 6 - AWESOME MOMENTS

NEW COMPETITION AHEAD - SEPAK TAKRAW
A sport event called “Sepak Takraw”. The school organized a game for this event for classes against classes. I entered the event and well, we lost. I meant was we were almost there but we lost to 6 Anggerik. My team consisted of me (a high jumper), Umar Bukhari (a great sepak takraw player) and Zaid (a soccer player who played for the state). For my opponent was 6 Anggerik consisted of Mustaqim (a high jumper and a soccer player who played for the borough), Faqih (a soccer player who played for the state) and Emir Asyraf (a talented guy). Wa lao, we lost to them but it was a good match=D. 



UPSR, HERE I COME^_^
After this event, the UPSR month had arrived and before that, I studied man hard and entered many tuitions just to improve my Malay, thats all. Well, not many tuition centre, just a few lol. The UPSR exam paper consisted of 5 subjects. Malaysian Studies, Malaysian Essay, English, Mathematics and Science. I was kinda panicked and nervous when I get that paper on my table. My heart started to beat so freaking fast and my body started to tremble. My mom gave me a holy water called “zam zam” water and that water was cited with the surah Al-Fatihah read by my mom and my dad. Before I took the exam, I drank it and started to do the paper lol. I did my best and well, I got 3As in the Malaysian Essay, English and Math, 1B in Science and 1C in Malaysia Studies. Wa lao, I did a great job but compared to my cousin named Nadhirah, she has all 5As. She’s freaking smart and her IQ was freaking high. As a result, she got something she really wanted. A cool cellphone with camera lol. For me, I didn’t get anything. I got an adidas predator soccer boot wore by David Beckham.  Well, my standard 6 was over and a new life began. A life for me to enter my High School=D. New determination, new friends and new resolution. Nah, I don’t think so. Hahahaha.
MYSTERIOUS GIRLS WHO LIKED ME
When I was in Standard 6, there were 2 girls who liked me. One girl was from 6 Cempaka and the other from 6 Anggerik. I didn’t know them nor talk to them but their friends came to me and mentioned about them towards me. I felt weird but owh well, I was a shy kid back then and you know when it comes to girls, I’m weak in that part. Hahahha=D. Dont know them quite well but they had a few feelings on me but i was too weak in love. huhuhu..thats why im single~

No comments:

Post a Comment