Wednesday 23 November 2011

BIOGRAPHY OF MYSELF

INTRODUCTION - A NEW LIFE REBORN


Hello there! Welcome to my blog. Well, first of all, I would like to tell you about my past life until now. Very complicated indeed and its true that I’m living in an easy life but still, our future isn’t determine whether it’s easy or not. It depends on your beliefs and your accomplishment.

A BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF MYSELF
My real name is Mohamad ‘Abid Safwan Bin Mohamad Taib. I was born on March 5th 1991 in Hospital Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. For your information, I really don’t know about my life when I was a baby. Hahahaha=D. Quite weird but it’s a fact. I think my brain is fucked up now lol. 
HOW MY PARENTS MET^_^
The only person who knows me quite well when I was in my early age was my beloved grandmother named Mariyam. She is my dad’s mom. She told me a few stories that my dad is originated from Pontian, Johore and later they moved to KL to further up their family lifestyle. My mom was born in Batu Pahat, Johore as well. The best part is how they met up=D. My mom told me how she met my dad. She told me that when my mom was working as an Accountant in Bank Islam Building, my dad came and wanted to deposit his money. Well, they started to talk for a few minutes and didnt bother other customers lol. My dad invited her to eat outside like usual but you guys know that in the past there weren’t any luxury restaurants, right? I believed that they went out and filled up their love life by chilling outside as couple do. Compare to the modern one, the modern part is quite exaggerating and aggressive. Well, kids these days hang out, chill, sexual intercourse without any protection provided, sexual harassments, lies and much more. In the past, these types weren’t around. I think they do have but very rare! So yeah, I believed the love in the past is very very fascinating and sweet compare to this modern world=D. If you guys disagree, you may leave a comment later on. Don’t worry, I’m a cool guy who appreciate everything.

A NAUGHTY, SHY AND LONELY KID, according to my granny~
Wa lao, I talked too much about them. Anyway, my grandma told me that I was a naughty kid. Very very naughty kid at the same time, a quiet and innocent kid. Hahahah. Kinda weird, isn’t it? Well, for the naughty part, my grandma always took care of me when I was young. When I arrived my grandma’s house, I always fight with my older brother just for something I really wanted, CHOCOLATE!! Bloody hell, I love chocolate. In addition, toys were included too. So yeah, naughty like usual. For the quiet and innocent part, when I was in this kindergarden school(I forgot the name lol-owh, I was in this kindergarden school for like a year, thats all), I always feel shy and speechless. You can say that I don’t have a lot of friends and also I don’t like to talk. NOT AT ALL!! I just don’t know why. I had no friends at all when I was a kid. Huh. Sad for me=[. Either way, last time I got into a fight. A huge fight with this crazy ass kid who thought I stole his freaking book but believe it or not, I DIDN'T stole! I didn't know this part. My grandma told me lol. My whole uniform was ripped off and a lot of dirts were on me. I was a naughty boy back then. Hah! This is the best part! Many of the teachers thought that I'm a naughty kid who came from a poor family due to the way I dressed up everyday. Lazy to wash my uniform lol. Wa lao, my dad came to pick me up with his cool blazer coat, his tie, his name tag, his suitcase, his big thick glasses and his branded slack trousers. Wa lao, all the teachers including the principal were shocked. Hahahahha. My grandma like this part lol. She told this story like twice a year when she sits beside me during the Hari Raya Celebration (Eid Mubarak) and the breaks. 

NEW CHANGES WITHIN MY PERSONALITY
 Anyway, my life as a young kid wasn't a bad thing after all. As years passed by, my attitude changed a lil bit. Not too much. I became much more active in sports and still, a quiet kid and an innocent one. My grandma, my parents, my aunts and my uncles told me that I was a kind, innocent and a shy kid but at the same time, my anger increased when it comes to naughty. So yeah, not good at all. Well, this it. The memories I knew when I was a kid. 

No comments:

Post a Comment