Thursday 24 November 2011

MALAYSIA!!!

SAFELY ARRIVED KLIA, MALAYSIA - VERY HOT!!!!!
When I arrived Malaysia, bloody hell, it was hot. By the time I arrived KLIA, my body was cooled and fresh. When the time the automatic door open, Wa lao, the hot weather hit on me and after 5 minutes, my body was sweating like hell yo! A big van was waiting for us and the driver picked our luggage and our stuff. He later put everything in the back of the car and we went on. Only my dad and my youngest bro, Nazreen came to see us. My grandma, my cousins, my aunts and my uncles didn’t come because they were busy.

ARRIVED AT MY OLD HOUSE AT BANDAR TUN HUSSEIN ONN, CHERAS~
 So, when I arrived my house, wa lao, I missed that house. My house didn’t change at all. No changes at all. Just a terrace house with no stairs lol. Compare the house in NY, hahaha, the house in NY is much better. Well, I arrived and put all my stuff. Took a long rest and woke up. 

EVERYONE WAS SURPRISED BECAUSE OF MY APPEARANCE^_^
My uncle came to visit and his family saw us. Wa lao, he felt shock because I changed especially my height, my appearance and my hairstyle. All of them felt shocked including my cousins. In the evening, I walked around and met my old friends. They felt shocked that I changed a lot and the way I speak was different. Different than before. 
LOST MY MALAY A LOT~..ONLY KNOW HOW TO SPEAK A LIL BIT~
My Malay got worst and worst but my English was freaking good! Well, I love to speak English. Thats in my dictionary lol. 
MISSION ON FINDING AN UNIVERSITY - LimKokWing University
Well, I chilled and relaxed for a long time and suddenly, my mom asked me to find and survey any colleges I wanted to enter. I decided to enter LimKokWing University. My parents and I went to that University, located at CyberJaya and I had an interview. CyberJaya is located 1 hour from my house. Wa lao, that is long! The guy asked me a lot of questions in English and he liked the way I spoke. The American Accent. He also told me why I like to take animation as my degree course. I told him everything and he said that I was an interesting guy. He welcomed me and accepted me to be a student in that University. I felt happy but my dad said, let us see the fee. Wa lao, very costly because the University is an International University, where student from different countries gathered and studied together under the same Uni. My dad said “we will think about it”. 

UNIVERSITY KUALA LUMPUR AS MY OFFICIAL UNIVERSITY TO STUDY~
By the time we arrived my house, my dad read his newspaper and saw a 2nd intake for students in UniKL, University Kuala Lumpur. UniKL is located in the Capital city of Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur. So basically, that University is near my dad’s office, many public transportation were provided, our house is 30 minutes nearby, shopping mall are everywhere and everything what I needed are basically in that area. 
BACHELOR OF MULTIMEDIA TECHNOLOGY IN COMPUTER ANIMATION DESIGN
So yeah, I decided to enter UniKL and take the course I really wanted, Bachelor of Multimedia Technology in Computer Animation Design. Beside, the fee is much cheaper than in LimKokWing and the only difference is that the facilities in LimKokWing is much better than UniKL. This course is basically more into Animation rather than Graphic Design. So yeah, I lot of drawings! 
FIRST DAY OF UNIKL - NEW FRIENDS ACHIEVE
When I entered the first day, I had no friends and didn’t know the rules. I entered and started to meet new friends. All of them were Malays except I have two foreigner friends named Ismail from Maldives and Farnoosh from Iran. They cool. Owh, my malay friends were Fairdaus, Raffiq, Dwan, Faiz, Syafik, Dilla, Nabila, Nordiana, Pa, Ain, Razi, Azizan, Yun, Nasa, Adiaa and much much more. I can’t tell all the names because until now, I have a lot of friends. A LOT!!!!. So yeah, my loneliness became happiness due to my friend’s support and encouragement. All of them are taking the same course as I do, Animation. So yeah, all the people whom I talked and met, all of them are my besties=D. So yeah, I have no harsh feelings on them and never had a fight with them. They are the best but the weird part is I’m taking degree in a young age. So basically, all of them are more than 20 years old lol. So yeah, they are still my best friends and now, I’m having my semester break, kinda hard for me to see them because they lived far away. They lived in a different state. Well, to keep in touch, FACEBOOK is there. Hahaha=D. So anyway, this is the end of my blog. 


No comments:

Post a Comment