Wednesday 23 November 2011

HIGH SCHOOL IN MALAYSIA

PREPARATION BEFORE BECOMING A TEENAGER


A year passed by and I entered my form 1 class. Well, before I entered that class, my family brought me to a few shopping mall to buy my new uniforms, new shoes and new books. Well, I didn’t know how much my dad spent for me but I bet he spent a lot of money lol. Thank You dad=D. Anyway, I bought my uniforms in a mall called KAMDAR and bought my shoes in BATA. Hahaha=D. I remembered everything lol. As you may know, my memories regain when I lived in my house for a long time. The more I lived, the more memories I get especially the past ones=D. So yeah, after I bought everything, I chilled, played soccer with my friends and finally the day had come. My form 1 class. I entered this new school called Sekolah Menengah Bandar Tun Hussein Onn 2 (SMKBTHO2-Bandar Tun Hussein Onn 2 secondary school).




SEKOLAH MENENGAH KEBANGSAAN BANDAR TUN HUSSEIN ONN 2







This school was freaking big and everything inside it were brand new. Which means that I was the first student, I meant was other students who registered with me at the same year were the people who studied in that new school. That school was launched in the year 2004 and yes, I entered that school in that year. I entered this class called 1 Creative. How did I know? Well, I saw a lot of people in a crowded area and when I checked it out, there was a list on the wall. I tried to find my name and I found my name under the 1 Creative list. I attended the assembly, sang the national anthem, hearing a few speeches from the headmistress and her assistances and well, followed my class teacher. I didn’t know no one lol. Well, I knew my friends. They were in the same school but not in the same class lol. So yeah, I entered this class, get to know each other and studied straight away. Owh yeah, before that, we did like some democracy shit lol. We have to choose people to determine the leader, the assistant, the secretary, the treasurer and staff members for our class. Our class teacher gave us a few speech and just like usual, taking our attendance. I was kinda shy lol. 

KINDA BEST YEAR EVER - 2004 - IMPROVED MY DRAWINGS~
That year wasn’t great at all but a lot of jokes happened in that year. Why? Because I had a few friends who made crappy jokes. One of them was my very best friend named Syafiq Salleh. Wa lao, he was damn funny and sometimes he acted stupid but still, he was a cool guy. Now, he is a great and kind guy=D. In addition, that year was the year I started to learn to draw manga and anime. My best friend named Imran Bin Murad drew a few anime stuff. His drawing was splendid. Beside, him, Syafik Salleh and a girl named Sophia Haron also knew how to draw anime and manga. Wa lao, they were fantastic but in my opinion during that time, sophia’s picture was the best, than Imran and later Syafiq. Either way, they were good in drawing. That is why that year, I started to draw anime. Imran and Syafiq taught and gave me a few tips to draw a perfect face. I wasn’t expert like them but I tried. 

CREATED OUR OWN SOCCER TEAM FILLED WITH SUPERSTARS!!!!
That year was good and in the end that year, I entered this soccer team made by my friends. My friends called all his best players who played for the boroughs(daerah) and the states. Well, I was a great soccer player but I wasn’t interested in playing for the boroughs and the state. I entered and played with them. It was cool though. We represented as BTHO team lol. Sometimes when we met our friends who came from a different place, we would negotiate with them. Like for example, BTHO team against Alam Damai team. Alam Damai is a name of a place lol. Owh yeah, when I entered this team, I got my first soccer boot. It was an Adidas brand. I bought an Adidas Predator Soccer Boot.

GREAT IMPROVEMENT IN SEPAK TAKRAW!!


Furthermore, my skills in this “sepak takraw” team had improved pretty well. Last time in that year, I get to enter the tryout. Tryout for my sport team called Suaindah (colored green). I entered this team and I was chosen to play that sport against other sport teams-Suakasih (yellow), Suarasa (red), Suadamai (Blue), Suasana (purple). My team was Mustaqim Izhar and Danial Rosman. We were the best and we only lost once lol. Well, lets move on. 





2 INNOVATIVE - TOP THIRD CLASS OF THE ENTIRE SCHOOL!!!


The next year, I entered my class called 2 Innovative. This class was filled with smart students. Wa lao, how in the world I managed to enter this class? My average wasn’t good enough. I got like 60 sth lol in percent. That means that I wasn’t smart at all. When I asked my friends in that class, almost all of them, their average were more than 70% lol. 




MET TWO AWESOME ANIME DRAWERS!!


That time, there were two cool students who knows how to draw anime too=D. They were Aizat and Safuan. Bloody hell, their drawing were marvelous. Never saw how they drew lol. Much different than Imran and Syafiq. They drew rough anime like naruto and gundam and other rough anime series. They were good and they taught me a few stuff. To be honest, that class was boring. I sat at the back of the classroom, did my work and read but I wasn’t reading at all. Hahaha. I was drawing instead. That was how I improved my drawing skills. Everyday I drew and drew. No stop. Just draw and draw. Well, the day had come. I started to be like them. Draw a few anime pictures like Naruto. They all said to me that firstly, I have to copy the picture I wanted to draw and later when I get used to it, don’t look at the picture. Visualize and create something new.






Well, this picture above is the picture I drew lol. Kinda okay for me and I satisfied with it. Indeed I was but now, it’s just a collection in my anime folder. I have tons of pictures now but hey, all of them weren’t naruto stuff lol. I drew different pictures every month. 


3 OPTIMISTIC - TOP SECOND CLASS!!!^_^ DAMN SMART I AM~...


When I entered my third year, I entered this class called 3 Optimistic. This class was okay but a lot of fun than my 2nd year. This time, I was 14 years old, about to be 15 years old. Wa lao, even though the class was better and I met new friends, but still the subject increased. The number of subject increased and the difficulty in Malay also increase. BLODDY HELL, that even made me scared! I was suck in Malay especially “Simpulan Bahasa” and “Peribahasa”. Idk in English lol but for me, it was hard. Well, I managed to meet new friends, played soccer like usual, studied for the big exam, PMR and chill. Well, meeting new friends means a lot of male friends lol. Girls, ummmm, I was a shy guy that time. Hahaha=D.

No comments:

Post a Comment