Wednesday 23 November 2011

SECOND HOUSE MIGRATION^_^

SECOND HOUSE, LOCATED NEAR MY PRIMARY SCHOOL=)
This new house we moved was located at Leeming Street, Western Australia. It is located near our school called Banksia Park Primary School. 

FIRST PRIMARY SCHOOL - BANKSIA PARK PRIMARY SCHOOL
This school was epic and awesome! But I thought we could wear freely but no, must wear UNIFORMS! Wa lao, uniform again?. Huh.....

Well, the picture above is us! Us with our school uniform. How great is that? Wa lao, the uniform looks ok but now, still, the logo still remains till now. BANKSIA PARK PRIMARY SCHOOL, I WILL NEVER FORGET MY FIRST SCHOOL=D.
ODD PERSONALITY DURING MY FIRST APPEARANCE IN THAT SCHOOL
Wa lao, the first day of my school in that cool school wasn’t good. You know I was a shy guy and a quiet one. In addition, they weren’t any Malays. All of them were Australians!! Just one guy from Japan and another girl from Singapore lol. The class is based on the year and the area. For example when I was in my first year. My class will have this door and in front of it, there will be a tag name located at the centre of the door. “Year 1, Area 8″. Thats the class will be. I don’t know why they put the word “Area” lol. IDK! well, the first time I entered, I have to introduced myself. I introduced but my english wasn’t good at all. Including my grammar and my handwriting! 

ADVANCE EDUCATION IN EARLY AGE

You know that when you lived in Australia, your essay must be in a script type! Which means if you write your essay in a normal fashion way like you guys do regularly, sadly your essay wouldn’t be accepted. If they accepted, still, marks will be taken off because idk. I think that was their school rule lol. If there is a normal subjective question, you may write it like normal but when it comes to essay or novel, script type PLEASE! Believe it or not, when I entered my 2nd year, I have to write 2 pages essay lol. Not in Malay but in english. And check this out. The age dude! That means that at the age of 8, you must write a 2 pages essay lol. Wa lao, very hard but affordable knowledge you gain. 

GETTING NEW AUSTRALIAN FRIENDS^_^

Well, when I was in my first year, I didn’t have a lot of friends. I forgot their names but when it comes to my 2nd year, I love this year. My attitude changed a lil bit and the way I talked was different! I got an Australian Accent/Dialect! I spoke like an Australian!! Good Day Mate! lol….instead of wassup? or whats crackin? or yo! So yeah, a lot of differences in there lol. My very close and best friends were Alexander Stout, Joe Pearman, Quinton Dijkstra, Danielle Knapp and Brandon Cuneo. They were my first best friends and my coolest friends I ever had. They were awesome and I won’t forget you guys at all. I won’t! You guys were great. We used to hang out and played various types of sports like soccer, but most of all, Australian Football. GO WEST COAST EAGLES!! I STILL SUPPORT U TILL NOW!


West Coast Eagles, an Australian Rugby Team^_^..my all time favorite team..hehehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment