Wednesday 23 November 2011

GREAT MOMENTS

EID MUBARAK (SELAMAT HARI RAYA)






Anyway, this house was the house we made our first Raya (Eid) open house. Many people from various countries came and ate together, tasting the Malaysian food and the cookies my mom and her friends made. The raya was the best and I managed to experience it with diverse people and with the same culture. In addition, this house was the first house where my mom received her new car called “Proton Persona” for Mothers day. My dad bought that car for her. Furthermore, when I was a kid, I only knew two malay words. Air (water) and Kucing (Cat) and also this house was the house where I got my silver teeth being replaced. This house was filled with chocolates because my dad bought some and his friends gave to him like almost every 2 weeks lol. So yeah, my sis and I ate a lot and our teeth were replaced with silver ones. Don’t worry. Just 4 teeth. Not all lol. 


AWESOME GAME CONSOLE, NINTENDO 64


And FINALLY, my bro and I got a new game console. Since we showed a good effort in education, we received a great and awesome game console. That game console was “Nintendo 64″. The best part was he bought a lot of games for us. Each of them were cost more than AUS$100 lol. For example, Pokemon Stadium, Snowboard Kids, Diddy Kong Racing, 007 James Bond, Super Smash Bros, Mario Kart 64 and much more. well, they were tape games. They weren’t CDs like PS2 games lol.








ISLAM WILL ALWAYS BE IN OUR HEART, NO MATTER WHERE WE ARE!


Owh yeah, about my islamic religion. Hmmmm. Since my parents were busy, they sent me, my older brother (Adham) and my sis to my dad’s friend who taught islamic studies. He taught us pretty well and he was a lil strict to us but we thanked him for teaching us the positive side, not the negative side.  He also taught us the good deeds, the pillars of islam, the story of our beloved messenger, Nabi Muhammad S.A.W and other prophet stories. Very sad that his lesson towards us came to an early end. We left Australia afterwards. Anyway, thats the religion part. 


MY FIRST LOVE. TOO SHY ON CONFESSION. SECRET!!!!


Well owh well, the climax has arrived. My love life huh? Ok, there was one girl I fell in love. She was closed to me and I love the way she laughed and the way she acted. It’s just that I didn’t have the courage to confess my feelings. You know when a kid just turned himself into an active guy and started to express his feelings to the girl he loves, do you think this kid has the courage to confess? I don’t think so lol. That kid was me! I didn’t tell no one. No one at all. I felt shy and embarrassed. The only person I told was my lil sis. It was my last week in Australia when I invited her to play the swing in the park near my house. I told her personally that I like someone and her name was Danielle Knapp. She started to laugh but I shut her mouth lol. I asked her to keep that as a secret but ergh, she told everyone when we arrived Malaysia. What a loser she is! 




GOODBYE MY AUSTRALIAN FRIENDS=(. 


The last week in Australia, I met my friends for the last time and said a good farewell. I missed you guys so much. I will put our old pic soon, okay? It has been 14 years we never meet each other. Hope we can make a reunion soon with our friends. Hope so.=D. Thank you for being my very first best friends. I really appreciate our friendship=D.






ADDITIONAL PICTURES BEFORE LEAVING AUSSIE



PACKING OUR STUFF. BYE AUSTRALIA=(. HELLO MALAYSIA~
By the time we packed up and prepared ourselves, we went to the airport and just like usual, saying a farewell to my parent's friends. When we entered the plane, just like usual. We saw the big seat, the great customer service, the all-food for free, free seat that can be changed into a bed set and much2 more. We were satisfied with everything but just one thing we weren't satisfied. Our beloved friends=[. By the time I looked at the window, I felt that I won't be able to meet them anymore because Australia was leaving my life and now, I have to start a new life. A new brand life in Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment