Wednesday 23 November 2011

MOVING TO PERTH, AUSTRALIA

A SHOCKING NEWS - MIGRATION TO PERTH, AUSSIE.
As years passed by until I reached my 5th year age, I received a good news from my dad that we would be departing to a foreign country called Australia. I didn't know what type of country was that. I was confused. You know, kids. I was a kid with a plain mind, and innocent too=D.  
ENGLISH AS MY FIRST LANGUAGE^_^
Well, since I moved to Australia, this was the time where my english began to start. My parents taught and talked to me in english. Which means, ONLY ENGLISH, NO MALAY!!. so yeah, my english improved day by day but still, I used it till now. Thats why my malay sucks. Well, I can talk in Malay but not too fluently. Just in socializing part. Owh well, still, I'm learning just like you guys. You guys are learning how to speak english, right? For me, I'm learning how to speak Malay. Just the opposite though. 
PURPOSE OF MOVING TO AUSSIE
Owh yeah, I forgot! The reason I went to Australia because of my dad's job. He works as a Director of Tourism Malaysia. You can say that every month, he travels everywhere lol. But this situation, the Australia thing occurred because of my dad's office. His office was transfered to Perth, located at Western Australia. So yeah, his contract was 5 years. We couldn't simply let him stayed in Australia for 5 years without us. That's so unfair. So yeah, all of us prepared our stuff, packed our bags, went to the KLIA airport, waving our hands to our beloved cousins, family members and friends. 
AWESOME GOLDEN CLASS SEAT IN MAS AIRLINE
When the moment I entered the plane, wa lao, I entered the Golden Class. Bloody hell, the seat was freaking big and all the stuff we wanted were basically provided. So, if you want anything, just call them and ask what you really wanted. Well, thats what my mom told me when I was a kid lol. My lil sister named Nur Syahirah, one age younger than me ordered a desert. A chocolate banana split. You know I love chocolate and also desert. So yeah, my sis n I ordered together and ate a lot lol. In addition, games were provided, the tv screen in front of us, the cookies, the milk tea/pull tea (teh tarik) and free movies to watch. I was soo happy and watched a lot of cartoon movies at the same time eating my deserts and my other few meals. Huh, I miss back then. Really I am=[ From KLIA to Western Australia, it took us like 7 hours to arrive. 
DESTINATION ARRIVED, PERTH, AUSTRALIA
- First House (I forgot the name of the street -_-'')
By the time I arrived, I lived in a big house. Erghhhhh!!!!...OMG, why can't I remember? I forgot the place. The first house we used to live in. OMG, my brain sucks lol. I need something that can refresh my mind. How? Wa lao, I need to take a deep breathe and exhaled for a while. OK ok. I admitted. I forgot the first house but the first house was ok lol. It has a basketball court at our backyard and a sand place where my older bro, my sis and I like to play our truck toys on=D. We used to love to play with the sand. It made us warm and well, quite fun and enjoyable=D. 
FIRST MALAYSIAN FRIEND IN PERTH
Furthermore, I met this cool malay friend who also lived in Australia. His family had the same situation as I am. His dad worked with the same company as my dad and they traveled like we did. So yeah, his name was Fikri. A cool and friendly guy who likes to play games, sports and some rough activities like my older bro did in the past. He was my first Malay friend who lived in Australia and the one who made my loneliness disappear for a short time. He lived a lil far away from my house and sadly, he left early than us=[. Hope I get the chance to meet him in Malaysia lol.  
ISLAM, THE WAY OF LIFE^_^
Well, even though we lived in Australia, we didn't forget our 5 daily prayers in Islam. We prayed like usual and my parents taught us how to read IQRO' ( A basic book before heading to the next level-the holy book of Islam, Al-Quran) It's true that we learned but the most problem part was my dad. He was busy with his meeting and works and my mom have to follow my dad to a few functions and appointments. So yeah, kinda hard for us to learn IQRO.
OUR FIRST GAME CONSOLE
In addition, our aunt delivered an old game console. It was called “Sega”. This game console was nice and it was our first game to have and played. We used to play “Street Fighter” and “Sonic”. Since those games were very addicting, we played it until smokes came out. Hahaha. It broke and my dad felt mad and didn’t buy any game for us anymore. He said that games made us addicted and distracted us from good stuff such as education. So yeah, my dad would never buy us a game for us=[.


No comments:

Post a Comment