Wednesday 23 November 2011

NEW FRIENDS, NEW CLASSES AND NEW SPORTS

MRS. HEFFEZ CLASS, A COLLEGE TEACHER TEACHING IN HIGH SCHOOL
Anyway, in her class, she pushes us to the limit in English. Even though I was in the Intermediate level, she gave us poems, novels, exercises and books to read. All of these stuff were High School Standards but when it comes to her teachings, her teachings was in a College level. They way she talked, the way she expressed, the way she acted and the way she wrote on the blackboard, everything were College level! Wa lao, I was a 15 years old back then and learned the College way? Wow. That is why the education in US is the best in the world. I mean one of the best.
NEW FRIENDLY FRIENDS WHOM I TRUST THE MOST
Well, that year, I met a lot of friends. I can name all of them but I will name the friends I was very close with. Well, they were Muaz, Rifad, Tareque, Nithin, Shelsy, Bushraa, MD, Salman Khan, Emmalee, Tarek Ahmed, Alejandro, Sonet, Marven, Prabhdeep and Gurvinder. These were my best friends when I was in grade 9. 
MY ATTITUDE CHANGE FROM SHYNESS TO TALKATIVE. JUST A FEW~
My attitude started to change when months passed by. My shyness started to disappear lil by lil and talking to girls weren’t a problem for me=D. That year was the year I changed the way I talked and acted. A big changed huh? From a shy kid to a talkative one=D.  
COMPETE WHO'S THE SMARTEST IN MATH AND OTHER SUBJECTS. NERD!!!!!
There were a few of my rivals named Prabhdeep and Muaz who wanted to challenge me in Math A. We challenged each other to determine who was the smartest in that class. I LOVE THAT CLASS. My math teacher was Mr. Rios. He was an awesome math teacher and I would never forget his teachings and his kindness towards me. He was the one who guided me the entire school and accompanied me when I was in trouble and alone. Thank you Mr. Rios. I will never forget you. Anyway, these rivals of mine were very competitive. They were smart lol. We challenged and did every test and wa lao, I always get in the 2nd place. I scored 115, Muaz scored 130 and Prabhdeep scored 107. So yeah, actually, the total was 100 but additional 30 marks for students who wanted extra credit and and extra points for the test. I couldn’t believe that Muaz always get everything right! All his test were 100s. I always get like 2 or 3 questions wrong. Not wrong. It was my final answer that was wrong. My formula and my calculation were right but my answer was wrong. So basically, I got half marks for that. 
NEW ATTITUDES STARTED TO REVEAL. NO MORE SHY SHY^_^
Months passed by till Spring and then Summer. My attitude changed dramatically and I had a lot of friends especially hot chicks. Hmmmm=]..
NEW CLUB I ENTERED, TENNIS TEAM~
I entered this team. A tennis team. The team were okay and friendly. I met new friends and a new teacher. The teacher was my tennis coach named Mr. Chattoo. He teaches Earth Science (kinda like Geography mix with Science) and well, he slacked too much. He gave us ideas, facilities, advices, treatments and strategies during the game but one thing he was lack of, his teachings in tennis skill. Wa lao, all of us learned how to hit properly by doing a short practice but well, we believed that practiced wasn’t a good idea. We went to a few website like YouTube to learn how to hit the ball properly. In addition, we went to the gym to improved our muscular system especially for our hands and our legs. We improved because we did it by ourselves, not from him. Either way, this coach was great but pls, don’t slack off too much, ok?=P.  
A GREAT TENNIS TEAM CONSISTED OF WONDERFUL AND TALENTED PLAYERS
Well, tennis was a sport that was so famous in NY. Wherever I went and chilled outside, I always see a tennis court almost every town lol. Tennis was quite popular. In my grade 9 year, I entered this tennis team and were taught to play by a few seniors and the tennis captain named Saboor. He was the tennis captain and he played pretty cool. Sadly that year was his last year in that school. He played first singles lol. Anyway, I learned and entered the gym to build up my muscles and my stamina. The tennis season basically started in the Spring season. Well, I played, practiced and a day had arrived, a match tournament between tennis players in that club. Well, the seniors definitely win their matches because they were awesome and undefeated. 
PLAYED TENNIS FOR THE FIRST TIME AND BEAT MY SENIORS~
The best part was when the seniors had to play each other. Wa lao, they played man good like professional and the way they hit the ball were fast. Putting on defense, they hit high balls instead so that they could get ready for the next attack. Suddenly, my time had come. I beat everyone including my friends lol. Hahaha. Damn good=D. And then, the time had arrived. The match between me and the seniors. Wa lao, I couldn’t believe that I beat my Captain. The score was 10-5. I felt mad tired but I was happy because I beat the Captain. And then, my match against the Deputy Captain, I won just like that. 10-3. Wa lao, I was so freaking excited and everyone were shocked that I managed to beat them even though I was a beginner. My coach, Mr. Chattoo came to me and asked me a few questions on how I’m good I am. Well, I told him that I used to play tennis before. Not for long, just a few months and I quit to become an Athletic.
                     
                                        ME WITH MY TENNIS COACH, MR. CHATTOO

No comments:

Post a Comment