Wednesday 23 November 2011

PRIMARY SCHOOL LIFETIME

SCHOOL'S LIFE


Anyway, we had a lot of fun lol. These best friends of mine taught me how to be friend with. Don’t feel shy but still, my shyness still exist in my dictionary. I didn’t know what to do. I didn’t know! Well, just like usual. Every Thursday, we had to enter the assembly and sang the Australian anthem. Later, we always have to go to our music class and go to the library to use the computer. Owh yeah, I started to learn using computer at the age of 8. Wa lao, very hard but since every week we went there and practiced, there weren’t any problems at all=D. 


AWESOME REWARDS!!!


We chilled like usual, ate our lunch, borrowed the football’s ball in exchange we have to give them our sport id card and whenever we did something good, we will received a sport token. Owh yeah, forgot to tell you guys. When you do something really nice like pick up the trashes or helping your teachers or carrying your teacher’s books, you will received a token lol. In my case, I received token because I picked up small trashes on the grass. Later, teachers who passed by would see me and gave me a token for my kindness to the nature and environment. Bloody hell, you need to wear a hat lol if your going under the hot sun. That’s the school rule. You can’t play any sport unless you have a hat with you. It was compulsory! If you forgot to wear it or left it, you have to stay under the shade until the bell ring. So yeah, rules are rules lol. The school really cares about our skin=D especially our health. For the token part, that token is given to your sport team. For example, my sport team was blue. If you received the token, go to the office and outside, there will be a box divided into 4 colors, blue-red-green-yellow. Since I’m blue, I put my token in my team lol. 


BECAME QUITE POPULAR OF BECOMING AN ATHLETIC


Well, when I was in my 3rd year, I became much active. I entered a lot of competition especially in sport. I was a great athletic. Not too good but I was one of the ace in the blue team=D. You can say that in my 3rd year standard, I was one of the fastest runner in the school. Received honors and popularity. Heee~ Wa lao, I got a few trophies but still, there was a rival I really wanted to defeat. His name was Mark Brodie. He was in the same class with me and well, he used to love this girl named Claudia. I think that’s her name but owh well, she’s hot as a young girl! I bet she looks even hotter when she grows up but now, nah, I already love someone. I will explain that later on, k? Anyway, Mark and I were rivals. We were best friends even though at the same time, we were rivals. He was in the red team and I was in the blue team. His speed against me is like 0.2 sec differences. Thats all! Owh well, I bet he’s a great athletic by now=D. 


MY FIRST SCHOOL DETENTION^_^


Well, owh yeah! I had my first detention lol. Hahaha. Was kinda stupid you know. Early in the morning, I came to school early. I met my best friend, Alex. We were talking and didn’t know what to do. We suggested that we should play something with these rocks we found on the floor. We picked up and started to throw to each other. Luckily we have our own folders for our shield. We threw each other and no one notice because we came early lol. We threw and I was off-guarded. The rock he threw, hit me on the head! OUCH, FREAKIN HURT!!..but we were keeping that a secret. He apologized and I accepted his apology. He didn’t do it on purpose. It was my fault actually. When we entered the class, sat on the floor and heard a story from our class teacher, my head started to hurt. At the end of the class, I started to feel in pain and my teacher saw me. She came and asked me to tell everything. I told everything the truth and she called Alex. TADADADA…both of us got in trouble. Why? 1st-throwing rocks each other without any objective. 2nd- playing for fun!. 3rd- people will get hurt. 4th- its against the rules of throwing rocks. Well, we received a green sheet and we had to give to our parents to sign it. I didn’t give it lol. I felt scared and kept it in mind. Our detention wasn’t bad. We had to do our works in the corner in a different classroom. Thats it! No hitting! We just sat on our chair and do our work. Isn’t that great? Hahahah=D 


AWESOME FACILITIES IN EVERY CLASSROOM


The best part in all classroom is that every class has a computer, a closet for books and games and a rack for our folders. Pretty cool eh? and also a TV! Wa lao, pretty cool. During this year, my drawing skills weren’t good enough. I didn’t know how to draw lol. I only know how to draw when it comes to Pokemon lol. Yeah, back then, I was a pokemon freak!!! I love Pokemon so much until my brother and I started to collect Pokemon Cards. We had more than 400 cards if we shared together but compare to the amount of cards, my brother has more than me. Now, not really. 


COLORING SKILLS BEGAN TO ENTER MY LIFE


When I was a kid, I was good in coloring. My parents entered me a few competitions and my coloring was one of the best. I received gifts such as big teddy bears and a few medals. Wow, medals huh? I thought just gifts. But yeah, coloring was my favorite hobby in the past. Really2 good at it. Its true that I was good in coloring but when it comes to water coloring, I’m suck! FYI, I’m good in pencil coloring. That made me better and easier for me even though it takes time to finish=D.


GREAT SANITATION AND EDUCATION SYSTEM 


 Well, Australia was a good place to live in. I like the people. All of them were friendly and sociable. And also the Sanitation and the education. The sanitation was splendid and really smooth. They used high technology to pick up those bins. Machine hands!!!! For the education part, they teachers were awesome and some of them weren’t strict. They looked fierce and strict from the outside but they have a kind and gentle heart. I missed all my teachers=[. Hope they're doing okay. And also the food. Halal food for muslims were easy to find in Australia. Very2 easy=D. Well, there were a few Malaysian Stores that sells Halal food. Not only Malaysians but also other people from Arab, Indonesia, Chinese and also Australians (very rare but we found one).

No comments:

Post a Comment