Wednesday 23 November 2011

NOT MY BLOG=P

A BLOG CREATED BY A LOVELY PENANG GIRL <3


Late Night - Late Night Supper Meal

Today was a so so day for me liao~...Around 12am midnight, my friend called me to Yamcha outside...we chilled, talk crap and laugh at loud till 2:30am lorr..and guess what, it is the day of my final paper, Psychology...hehehe..well, indeed studying is very important but relaxing your mind is quite important as well..we cant simply study all the time..your brain needs some break laa..aiyaa~..owh yeah, I ate Roti Canai 2 pieces, Maggi Goreng Mamak, Nasi Goreng Biasa and 2 Teh Tarik..hehehe..but still not fat liao~..=(..so sad..

Morning - Breakfast

Woke up at 6:30am, took a cold shower with my favorite shampoo, CLEAR and prayed to Allah so that I can pass the test with calm, full of faith and spiritedly. In addition, I also prayed to Allah so that my love relationship with Amal Izzati will remain till we earn our own grandchildren. Amin~..After recited a few doa, mom cooked something delicious but i didnt eat. Just eat a plate of Milo Cereal. Heeee~..Left the house at 7:40am with my older bro. Arrived my granny's house at 8:40am due to traffic jam and talked crap with my granny. Left the house at 11am and arrived at campus at 1140am.

Noon - Lunch Hour


Didnt eat my lunch. Study and do some revision on Psychology. Too much theory but managed to memorize everything within 2 nights. Heeee~...

Test Begins!!


Before I took the test, I was with my best friend, Fye at the Bistro and my girl called me=) She wished me a good luck spirit. Hehehe..Thank You Sweety..Love You <3.Later I treat you for the entire day^_^. After drinking a hot teh tarik, went to take the test and ALHAMDULILLAH, I managed to answer everything correctly. Only 10% didnt know the keypoints BUT I knew the explanation and the description. So, I wrote crap..hehehe..

Test Ended - Freedom


My friends invited me to play bowling but I dont want to. No money for bowling, only for eating and transportation. Huhuhuhu...So, I ate my lunch/evening tea alone at Maju Junction. Went back home by train and did my 20 minutes walking to my granny's house. Rest for a while and talked with my babe <3

Night Time - Dinner/Yamcha


Dinner with family, went online and update this first post. Later will go out with my friends. Dont know where~..Peace, No War


PS/: This Blog wasnt created by me. It was created by my awesome lovely gf from Penang named Amal Izzati. Hehehe..Last time I tried to make this blog, took me 30 minutes to figure out how to create one liao~..Later i gave up and asked my girl to make one. Wow, didnt know that she can do it within a few minutes. Hehehe. She's so smart and I LOVE HER SO MUCH <3. Thank You sweety..heee~..

No comments:

Post a Comment