Wednesday 23 November 2011

NEW YORK CITY, THE CITY THAT NEVER SLEEP!!

HEADING TO NEW YORK
The moment I entered the big car provided by the Tourism Malaysia, I was like happy because I’m going to another country. Well, happy indeed but sad at the same time. My beloved friends will be leaving my sight and new friends will appear. My family entered the High Class Seat of MAS Airline. Damn, each of us cost like around RM10, 000 per ticket^_^...Staying in NY wasn’t a surprised for me but the most shocking part was the duration of time living in there. 4 YEARS MAN!!!. I have to live there 4 years. Wa lao, that is long lol. To go to NY, there was a transfer. From KL, Malaysia to Stockholm, Sweden. That will be 10 hours lol. Later, waited for an hour and continued our journey to Newark, New Jersey (located near NY) for 12 hours. In total, 23 hours lol. Bloody hell, that was long. Hahahha=D. 
SAFELY ARRIVED AT THE NEWARK AIRPORT
Anyway, when the time I arrived the Newark Airport in New Jersey, US, we were greeted warmly by my dad’s friends who worked under him. They were Aunty Norizah, Uncle Mie, Aunty Nurul, Aunt Mary, Uncle Rahim and Uncle Saeed. They greeted us by treating us in this luxury Turkey Restaurant. Wa lao, the food were big and expensive. I didn’t finish my food lol. I ordered beef steak at that time. After that, we went to our hotel room and stayed there for a week. Wa lao, the bed was big especially the room. That was the best part but the worst part was the sound. Bloody hell, NYC was noisy every hour lol. No wonder the tourist book said that NYC is the city that never sleep. Hahaha=D. 
BORING LIFE LIVING IN A HOTEL
So yeah, I slept late and wa lao, the prayer time was different lol. Basically Isyak in Malaysia started at 720pm but in NY, it started at 1145pm lol. Wa lao, that is mad far lol. Since then, we ate a few snacks and eating like Malaysian food were kinda hard because we couldn’t find any store that sells Halal food. Well, we just bought biscuits and light snacks just to fill up our stomach. Bread was included too=]. After a few days, we found a Halal store but it wasn’t a Malaysian one. It was an Arabian one. Next we found other Halal Stores  that were owned by Pakistan and Indian people. We bought a lot of stuff especially meat and chicken steaks. Thats why. 
ENTERED OUR NEW FIRST HOUSE AT FOREST HILLS
After a week passed by, we moved to our new house. A classic brick old house lol. Sorry but I don’t have the picture of that house. For me, that house wasn’t good after all. We stayed there from June and moved to another house on November lol. That house was okay, it’s just that the third floor didn’t have hot water lol. It had only cold water. I couldn’t take a shower with a cold water in a cold weather! Wa lao, very annoying with that floor. Furthermore, that third floor has 2 rooms and each room has a big space. I took one room and the other was empty. Damn man, that floor was freaking creepy lol! Every night, sound and weird noise will happen in the other room and since I was sleeping alone in my room, the temperature changed from warm to FREAKING COLD EVERY NIGHT! Wa lao, how in the world that happened? I looked at the house thermometer and it worked like usual. Since I heard weird sound, I freaking went back to my bed and covered myself. Bloody hell, that creep me out. 
SLEEP WITH MY LIL BROTHERS DUE TO WEIRD NOISES AND COLD TEMP..
After a month staying in that room, I moved and decided to sleep with my two lil brothers. Their room were in the 2nd floor lol. My two lil brothers. The fourth one is Izzuddin and the last one is Nazreen. Both of them looked like twins but they aren’t. Both of them born in Perth but they aren’t Australians. They just speak their dialect but not pure Australians. They always fight each other for their interest and believed it or not, my youngest brother is much taller than the fourth one. Hahaha. Weird but it’s a fact. 
MOVED TO A NEW BIG HOUSE. BIG HOUSE!!!
Anyway, after I moved, this new house we went was awesome and very big=D. It has 7 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, a living room, a family room, a wide space basement, study room and a big dining room/kitchen room lol. The house was okay and much better than the other one. The worst part was since it was big, we have to clean the house lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment