Wednesday 23 November 2011

SHOCKING NEWS - MOVING TO NEW YORK!!!

SURPRISING NEWS FROM MY DAD


Anyway, after I became 15 years old, I received a news. On Saturday morning when my two lil brothers were in their tuition centre, my parents called my older bro, me and my sis. We sat in the living room with our parents and looking each other like a staring contest lol. We laughed and smiled later on. Hahahha. We laughed without any reason. Wa lao, we sat like a freaking important meeting lol. By the time we sat and smiled later, my dad gave us a freaking news. He said “Abid, Adham and Syahirah, I received a news from the Tourism Malaysia. As you may know that my office will be moved to another country. Do you remember the time when we used to live in Perth, Australia?”. We said “Yeah, we knew that part. Why?”. I said “I hope we’re going to Japan”. My sister said “England is the best”. My older bro said “Nah, Australia is much better”. My dad replied everything with a “no” answer lol. So, my dad said “Well, my office had changed to another country located in the west. That country is United State of America (USA).” Wa lao, I felt shocked and damn, that country is far lol. Anyway, I felt surprised and asked my dad where we would live over there. He said that we would live in this state called New York for 4 years. I even felt shocked much more and felt speechless. Then my dad said “The only people that will go are all of us except Adham. He has a big exam paper called SPM. So after he’s done with that paper, he may come later on. Anyway, we will be departing on June 1st 2006. So Abid, you may skip your PMR because if you stay and take PMR paper and bring along to NY, the school would not recognize your result. For you Syahirah, you are in Form 2. So you have to come. Well, this is the plan me and your mom decided already. Starting next week, we have to pack up our stuff and your belongings.” Wa lao, I received this news on April lol. We have one month to pack up lol. So yeah, we packed up and went to school like usual but in an unemotional way. Why? OMG, I’m leaving my friends again. What’s good was that? Huh, last time I left my friends in Australia and now in Malaysia? Wa lao, traveling, meeting new people and new culture, new place, new house, new weather, new stuff and new friends. 




SAD, QUIET AND SPEECHLESS 


In the end, I thought about this and when I went to my class, I kept quiet and didn’t talk at all. My friends were wondering why I felt quiet. I lied to them. I didn’t tell them the secret yet. I kept to myself.


ITS TIME TO REVEAL THE SECRET


Until around the mid-May, I told them and my class teacher, Mrs. Marhaini. I told everyone and they were shocked! Wa lao, they gonna miss me freakin much. Not the girls lol, I didn’t know them quite well coz I was a shy guy back then. All my besties like guys were shocked and hit me around like a pinball machine and asked me for a reason. I told them everything what happened to my dad and they felt wow! They asked me to stay but I replied with “no”. My dad asked me to go lol. Well, I had no other choice but to say goodbye to them on my 2nd last week on Malaysia=[. I brought my camera that time and took a lot of pictures with them=D. Hahaha.










Anyway, the last week had arrived and I wasn't in that school anymore. For the last week, I finished packing up my stuff. One of my friends called on Sunday that Monday was the picture day for our class. Which means, taking a picture=D. Wa lao, this is my time! Since I had one week left, I went to school late just for the picture lol. By the time I arrived, all of them were shocked. hahaha=D. They were like "Abid, what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to go to NY by now?" Wa lao, I said to them "Well, I'm moving this Saturday. I have plenty of time before I leave. Beside, today is the picture day, right? I came here just to take a picture. A picture with you guys=D." My friends were surprised and they start hitting me like I was a nerd and innocent guy lol. Then, a student came to our class to mention that it was our turn to take a picture. Well, we did. We took a picture and it wasn't good lol. Owh well, that picture was my life. My life in Malaysia before going to NY.



No comments:

Post a Comment