Thursday 24 November 2011

NERD TIME...SKIPPED ONE YEAR AND LEARNED ADVANCE!!

SKIPPING TIME. ADVANCED TO ANOTHER LEVEL OF SMARTNESS!!




My sis and I skipped our grade from grade 11th to grade 12th. We weren’t smart. It was a situation where we have to leave NY at the same time finish our studies in a short time. Kinda sucks because I graduated with people whom I didn’t know. Some of them I knew but If I graduated with my friends, definitely I will enjoy my graduation ceremony.  When we told this situation to my director of Biztek, Mr. Rios, he gave us the requirement to graduate High School on time and also he gave us extra classes so that we could have enough credits to graduate.




BEFORE ENTER HIGH SCHOOL, MUST CHOOSE ONE COMMUNITY FOR YOUR COURSE^_^ 


There were a few communities you may enter:-
  • Biztek(business+technology)
  • Pre-Med(medical stuff like doctor)
  • Humanities(art, politics, human resources)
  • Public service and law(lawyer, police, detective)
  • Pre-Teaching(dictator, teacher, communicator)
  • Theatre(acting, singing, modeling). 



LOT OF ASSIGNMENTS IN ORDER TO GRADUATE~


Our assignments were doing credit hours more than 24 hours, write a 20 pages essay about Economy and 15 pages essay about politics in US. Well, for me, writing was easy. Opps, not writing, typing lol. BLOODY HELL IF IT WAS IN WRITING.  Hahahha. Anyway, my sis and I managed to graduate on time and finished everything with a satisfying mark. I got Earth Science-78, Chemistry-72 and American History-92. I love American History lol. The day had arrived. The day of my graduation. Wa lao, the graduation was okay but I prefer to graduate with my friends=].




SAHIL PRADHAN, ME AND UMER BASHIR








BUYING STUFF BEFORE LEAVING NEW YORK~



Well, after my graduation, I went to Singga’s Pizza in Elmhurst Avenue and ate a lot lol. I ate and ate and went back home with a big tummy. Well, my sis, my mom and I went out a lot of places. We went shopping, bought new clothes and accessories for our cousins and our uncles in Malaysia, went to a few places to take some pictures, went to a parade in Manhattan (I forgot that Parade’s name), and went to a few parks in NYC. Well, we did everything before we left. 

PACKING UP AND PREPARE OURSELVES TO THE NEWARK AIRPORT~
When the last week arrived, we started to pack up, bought a new luggage and put all our clothes in a box lol. Our luggage was filled with our personal belongings. The box was filled with our extra clothes lol. Then, we received an invitation letter to eat dinner in my mom’s friend’s house in Manhattan. We ate, talked, chilled and said goodbye to them=[. We came back home, get some rest and the following day, we packed up our stuff again. 
CALLING ALL MY FRIENDS TO SAY "GOODBYE"=(
Well, I rested for a while and started to call all my friends that I would be leaving soon. All of them said farewell to me and I replied them with the same answer, goodbye=[ and hope to see you soon. Well, I had a few days left and I chilled a few of my friends for while. We chilled and talked for the last time and headed home with a gloomy face. I would miss them. Well, we met the owner of the house and said goodbye to her. She was a generous lady. She's Indonesian, a muslim one and she lets us to use her house just like we used our own house even though we just rented a room. In malay "Buat lah macam rumah sendiri". Kinda like that. Well, my mom took a picture of me in that house along with my sister. We took a lot of pictures lol but in this blog, you will see only one. Hahaha=D.

LIMOUSINE CAR ARRIVED TO PICK US UP~


Then, the car arrived and picked up our stuff and our luggage. We went in and we arrived at the Newark Airport like 45 minutes later on. Wa lao, that was quick because basically, it took us more than an hour to get there but since that time, there weren’t any traffic jams, our journey was smoothed and no disturbances lol on the street. I slept in that car and by the time we arrived, we took a picture again and again. My mom just couldn’t resist on taking pictures lol. Well, since she was excited because she couldn’t wait to be in Malaysia, the battery in the camera ran out. Hahaha.=D I started to laugh but at the same time, I felt sad because I would miss my friends a lot. We ate, talked for the last time with Aunty Nurul and later on, we departed=[. OFF WE GO TO MALAYSIA!






No comments:

Post a Comment