Saturday 3 December 2011

AWESOME DATE

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!




Woke up around 815am, took a shower and prepared myself..head out like around 9am and went to my girl's house at bangi to pick her up..we went for a long drive on the highway liao~..quite ok..less traffic..heee~...went to mid valley megamall from my house area n it seems everything went ok though~..

well, by the time we arrived at mid valley, it was very difficult to find a parking space..huhuhu..in the end, we parked our car near the GSC Cinema lol..luckily there were a lot of spaces n we managed to find a few spaces^_^...we went out and bought the tickets..ate our lunch at the Gardens afterwards..

I prayed, went around the toy stores and the animal shops..hehhee..just walking around and laugh each other <3....after that, we watched our movie, "Arthur Christmas"..it was hilarious and interesting to watch..ya'll better watch it liao~..quite2 interesting and I LOVE THE ANIMATION!!!

afterwards, we had our evening tea at Coffee Bean..I ordered Cappuccino, my girl ordered Ice Blended Double Chocolate and red velvet cupcake..it was nice, so does the price^_^...i prayed and went back home..sent my girl back and gave the awesome gift..hehehe..it seems she likes it...hehehe=)..enjoy it and Love You Sweety <3

After sending her back, went to cyberjaya to pick up my lil sis at MMU but i was lost like 45 minutes at MMU..cant find where is it..huhuhu..at last, i found it, near Mdec...heee~..well, I arrived home like around 1145pm and called my sweety..we confessed each other and may our love relationship remains forever...Amin <3...

TODAY WAS AN AWESOME DATE...a lil tiring but FULL OF APPRECIATION~...Thanx for dating with me today sweety..





                                                                   The Gift I bought 






                                   A tiring day at KLCC after bringing my girl's new lappy^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment