Tuesday 10 January 2012

New Desktop

MY NEW DESKTOP ARRIVES WITH GREAT PERFORMANCE




It all started when I asked my dad for a new desktop because in my animation working place, we have to bring our own laptop or desktop. Since we will do a lot of assignments and mini projects, a great performance desktop must have. So, I asked my dad to buy me one, in exchange, he gave me the money to buy it.

January 7th 2012

Before I bought the desktop, I picked up my girl at 11am and went straight to LowYat Building located at KL. This lowyat place is the centre of attention when it comes to technology and gadgets=). When I arrived, my girl and I went to Times Square to meet my best friend, Fye along with his other friends, Rayn, Bob, and Dilla. First, we went to play bowling and it seems that I defeated all of them..hehehe^_^

After that, we grabbed some wendy's, ate, talked and laughed together out loud. Hehehe. It was fun and my girl managed to meet up my friends^_^. After lunch, Rayn and Bob had their own plans, so Dilla and Fye followed and accompanied me instead=).

All of us went to the highest floor that sells many cheap desktop parts. The shop was called Thunder Match. Fye and I took the list paper, found a place to sit and choose the suitable parts for my new desktop.

These are the parts I bought:-

  • Monitor - 24" Samsung S24A350H LED monitor with HDMI input. Touch screen menu.
  • Desktop Casing - Cooling Master Elite type. Gaming Style.
  • Power Supply - Cooling Master Power Supply 500 watts. Wisely chosen. 
  • Optical Drive/CD/DVD ROM Drive - Samsung Optical Drive. 32x maximum speed.
  • RAM Memory - 4gb RAM Kingston DDR3 1333 DIMM PC8500/10666. Quick motion.
  • Hard Disk - Seagate 1 TB/7200/64mb/SATAll ADVANCE FORMAT a.k.a 1000gb
  • Mainboard/Motherboard - ASUS P8P67 Motherboard. Badass Motherboard!!!
  • Processor - Intel Processor Core i3-2100. Great performance.
  • Graphic Card - ATI RADEON HD6670/HDMI/DVI/DDR3 Graphic Card. Gaming and Animation
  • Keyboard - Cordless Logitech Keyboard. No cable. Bluetooth keyboard, batteries apply.
  • Mouse - Mouse for Gaming. 

PS/: after a few months, will upgrade my RAM Memory to 8gb, processor from i3 to i5 and the Graphic Card till DDR5 from DDR3.

My girl and I waited for a long time for the desktop to set up and repaired. On 745pm, I met my girl's older brother, Syafik. He's studying at UM (University Malaya) taking Master Degree and wow, his hobbies and interests are similar to mine. We talked a lot of stuff and it seems that we have a lot of in common. Beside, it seems that he enjoyed talking to me.Hehehe..sorry for not talking to you sweety. Man to man talk. Hehehe

I sent my girl back home and I arrived home safely. Wow, a tiring day but it was awesome. Why? Finally I got a new desktop.

SPECIAL THANKS TO MY BEST FRIEND, FYE FOR HELPING ME OUT ON CHOOSING THE RIGHT PARTS AND ALSO TO MY GIRL WHO CARRIED A LOT OF STUFF ALONG WITH ME TILL THE PARKING LOT. THANK YOU SWEETY. xoxoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment