It all started when I asked my dad for a new desktop because in my animation working place, we have to bring our own laptop or desktop. Since we will do a lot of assignments and mini projects, a great performance desktop must have. So, I asked my dad to buy me one, in exchange, he gave me the money to buy it.
January 7th 2012
Before I bought the desktop, I picked up my girl at 11am and went straight to LowYat Building located at KL. This lowyat place is the centre of attention when it comes to technology and gadgets=). When I arrived, my girl and I went to Times Square to meet my best friend, Fye along with his other friends, Rayn, Bob, and Dilla. First, we went to play bowling and it seems that I defeated all of them..hehehe^_^
After that, we grabbed some wendy's, ate, talked and laughed together out loud. Hehehe. It was fun and my girl managed to meet up my friends^_^. After lunch, Rayn and Bob had their own plans, so Dilla and Fye followed and accompanied me instead=).
All of us went to the highest floor that sells many cheap desktop parts. The shop was called Thunder Match. Fye and I took the list paper, found a place to sit and choose the suitable parts for my new desktop.
These are the parts I bought:-
- Monitor - 24" Samsung S24A350H LED monitor with HDMI input. Touch screen menu.
- Desktop Casing - Cooling Master Elite type. Gaming Style.
- Power Supply - Cooling Master Power Supply 500 watts. Wisely chosen.
- Optical Drive/CD/DVD ROM Drive - Samsung Optical Drive. 32x maximum speed.
- RAM Memory - 4gb RAM Kingston DDR3 1333 DIMM PC8500/10666. Quick motion.
- Hard Disk - Seagate 1 TB/7200/64mb/SATAll ADVANCE FORMAT a.k.a 1000gb
- Mainboard/Motherboard - ASUS P8P67 Motherboard. Badass Motherboard!!!
- Processor - Intel Processor Core i3-2100. Great performance.
- Graphic Card - ATI RADEON HD6670/HDMI/DVI/DDR3 Graphic Card. Gaming and Animation
- Keyboard - Cordless Logitech Keyboard. No cable. Bluetooth keyboard, batteries apply.
- Mouse - Mouse for Gaming.